Tools and resources for effective, focused and results-oriented learning
The New Horizons Learning Port is a powerful Web-based tool for organisations and individuals to access their Online ANYTIME courseware and post-classroom reinforcement libraries that will increase retention of the course material and advance the learning process.
The Learning Port provides the information organisations need to create a learning program that is mapped directly to your business objectives and the resources individuals need to meet their learning goals.
The New Horizons Learning Port has many features that make your learning experience more successful. These include:
- Intuitive Site Navigation
- Topic Level Search of all available content
- Offline Player (optional)
- Professional Development Paths (including certification paths)
- Course Completion Certificates
Online ANYTIME Resources
Access to your post-classroom resources can serve as a preview of the vast array of additional self-paced learning resources known as Online ANYTIME that are available to you via the New Horizons Learning Port. Online ANYTIME resources include:
- Online ANYTIME Tutorial Libraries – A collection of self-paced eLearning courses ranging from Technical Content to Applications Content to Business Skills Content
- Integrated e-Reference - Online Books and other publications that complement the learning offered in the Learning Port
- Brainbench Exams – Assessments that provide an excellent way to gauge the effectiveness of your learning
- Virtual Labs – Practice labs that provide hands-on practice to reinforce learning
The New Horizons Learning Port is your access point for all of your post-classroom resources. These resources are automatically made available to you when you attend a classroom event at a New Horizons training center. The resources which are available to you for six-months from your class date include:
- Online ANYTIME Tutorial (self-paced eLearning)
- vLabs featuring hands-on experience with real equipment
- Online technical reference library
- Brainbench exams
» Login to the Learning Port
For any further questions or queries please contact your New Horizons Account Manager on 1300 794 006 or click here to make an enquiry.