For years the Instructor-Led methodology has been the traditional means of delivery for education services, but as technology and time has advanced so too have the needs of organisations for more flexible training delivery methods.
New Horizons’ Walk-In methodology is an evolution of Instructor-Led training, providing increased learning flexibility to organisations and students through the utilisation of modern technology. When you learn the Walk-In way, you learn your way.
- Be mentored by senior certified trainers with real-world experience
- Constant access to TWO subject matter experts in the classroom
- Time away from the office may be reduced to ONE day blocks as you do not have to attend the training on consecutive days
- Focus on course modules most relevant to you
- Attend the training in a week of your choice (subject to availability)
- Customise one or more courses to suit your learning needs
- Training is bundled with pre, through and post course assessments
- Receive vendor authorised and endorsed courseware
- 12 month course repeat privilege, at no additional charge
- Courses include a Skills Attainment and Exam Pass guarantee
- Receive complimentary Measure-Up exam preparation licence (6 month validity)
- Lunch and light refreshments are provided for your course duration
- Centrally located facilities in Sydney, Melbourne and