- Introduction to Web Design and Development
- Create a Basic Page Structure
- Create Headings and Horizontal Rules
- Control Text Flow
- Create Lists
- Format Text
- Format Lists
- Format Images
- Modify Page Background
- Create a Table
- Modify the Table Structure
- Format the Table
- Create Hypertext Links
- Create Image Links
- Create Email Links
- Format Links
Web Design with XHTML, HTML, and CSS: Level 1 is intended for students who are interested in creating web pages and web sites using popular web publishing technologies. Students who want to learn web design for their personal use or for business related purposes will benefit equally.
Before attending this course, students must have:
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create a basic web page.
- Structure the content on your web page.
- Apply styles to the page elements.
- Create, modify, and format a table.
- Link web pages.