This course is intended for individuals and IT professionals who want to achieve ITIL® Expert qualification and who are likely to take on a management, leadership or consulting role within IT Service Management.
To attend this course, participants must have first obtained a valid combination of ITIL® Intermediate qualifications as set out in the ITIL® Qualification Scheme. Students are also advised to prepare for the course by reading the sections of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle core publications that are mentioned in the Syllabus.
- IT Service Management business and managerial issues
- How to manage strategic change
- Steps in managing risk
- Risk areas in IT Service Management
- Managing the planning and implementation of ITSM
- Understanding organizational challenges
- Service assessment
- Complementary industry guidance
- Tool strategies