- Organise Photoshop Assets by Using Adobe Bridge
- Organis the Photoshop Workspace
- Customise the Photoshop Workspace
- Manage Image Elements and Formats
- Apply Design Principles, Elements, and Graphic Composition
- Work with Digital Devices
- Use Selection Tools
- Manage Layers
- Modify Images
- Repair Images
- Implement Colour Management
- Adjust Layers
- Apply Camera Raw
- Refine Images by Using Advanced Tools
- Import, Export, and Organise Files
- Save Images for the Web
- Save Images for Print
- Format Images for Other Programs
Target students include professional or amateur photographers who want to use the robust features of Photoshop to enhance, modify, and organise their photographs, and anyone interested in working toward the Visual Communications with Adobe Photoshop CC certification.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the components and capabilities of Photoshop CC.
- Create basic images.
- Manage selections and layers.
- Modify and repair images, and manage colour.
- Refine images by adjusting layers, using camera raw and applying advanced image refinement.
- Import, export, organise, and save files.