With over 13 years of real world and training experience, Scott is highly respected within the IT industry. Scott’s passion lies in being able to impart expertise, focusing on each individual business’ need, and ultimately help to improve service management.
Scott brings a truly consultative approach to each of his training courses, ensuring each student leaves the training program informed, qualified and ready to apply their knowledge in real-world scenarios. Scott is a highly experienced and very approachable training professional with the ability to establish credibility fast with students at all levels.
Scott is also the Managing Director of Cobitism Pty Ltd, which has developed the ITIL® courseware used in New Horizons’ training programs.
- IT Service Management Certifications
- ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) (2010)
- ITIL® Intermediate RCV Certification (2009)
- ITIL® Intermediate OSA Certification (2010)
- ITIL® Intermediate CSI Certification (2010)
- ITIL® Intermediate SD Certification (2010)
- ISO 20000 Foundation Certification (2009)
- Other Industry Certifications
- Certified Satellite Technician (installation and support)
- Certificate IV in Workplace Trainer/Assessor
- Certificate IV in Customer service
- Certificate IV in Japanese
- Degree in Multimedia Production (2003)
- Graduate Certificate in Management (2010)
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (2012)
- Master of Business Administration UNISA (current)
- MOF Foundation Certification (2009)
- PRINCE2® Foundation (2013)
- Time Management (2012)