Self-paced (3 months access)
This On-Demand Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC)course is intended for cloud and datacenter administrators who are new to System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager and are responsible for deploying, configuring and operating it in their cloud or datacenter. This course is also intended for Cloud and datacenter administrators who are already familiar with Service Manager and want to upgrade their skills to include the new features found in System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager. At the completion of this course, students will be able to learn installing Service manager 2012 R2 and the configure the base settings. Students will also learn to configure incident / problem management / release management, configure service level management and configure service requests. The course also covers configuring the self service portal and using reports to analyse data in service manager.
- Where Service Manager sits within the System Center 2012 SP1 product
- What business and technical needs Service Manager is designed to meet
- How Service Manager aligns itself to ITIL® and MOF
- How to architect and implement a System Center 2012 SP1 Service Manager deployment
- How to upgrade an existing Service Manager 2010 environment to System Center 2012 SP1
- How to customise System Center 2012 SP1 Service Manager to be in line with corporate standards
- How to configure Incident and Problem Management
- How to configure Activity, Change and Release Management
- How to configure Service Requests
- How to configure Service Level Management
- How to customise the Self-Service Portal
- How to configure Reporting and Analysis
- How to configure compliance with the Process Pack for IT GRC
Microsoft Official Courses
Free with SATVs
MOC On-Demand: $1,089 (or 2-day SATVs)
for 90 days access, includes videos, online labs, knowledge checks and assessments.
MOC On-Demand plus Digital MOC ebook: $1,430 (or 5-day SATVs)
for 90 days access, includes videos, online labs, knowledge checks, assessments plus unrestricted access to the accompanying MOC eBook
Special Offer! Use your SATVs and get 5 days free access to our tech lab, with one-on-one instructor support through our flexible mentored learning option.
Students must redeem their OD course from Microsoft within 7 Days. SATV Payment will otherwise not be accepted, and an invoice will be raised.