- Importance of Service Management as a practice concept and Service Operation
- principals, purpose and objectives
- Importance of ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements while providing service
- How all processes in ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreement interact with other Service Lifecycle Processes
- The processes, activities, methods, and functions used in each of the ITIL® Service
- Offerings and Agreement processes
- Use the ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreement processes, activities and functions to
- achieve operational excellence
- Measure ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements
- Importance of IT Security and its contributions to ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements
- Technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks associated with ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements
The course is suitable for individuals who require an in-depth understanding of Service Offerings & Agreement processes and how this may be used to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organisation.
Before attending this course, students must have attended and achieved the ITIL® Foundation and Exam
Proof will need to be provided before attending the course.
We recommend that course participants are familiar with the 5 ITIL® Core Publications prior to attending the course. In particular, the Service Strategy Book and the Service Design Book. The ITIL® Books are not included with this course.
We estimate approximately 10 hours of personal study will be required.