- This course is intended for individuals seeking the Cisco CCDP certification and those working toward the Cisco CCDE certification.
- Presales and postsales network engineers that are involved in network design, planning, and implementation.
- Network administrators and designers that are responsible for designing and implementing the enterprise network.
Before taking the ARCH course, learners should be familiar with:
- Internetworking technologies, Cisco products, and Cisco IOS features
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) level-of-knowledge
- Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) level-of-knowledge
- Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) level-of-knowledge
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) level-of-knowledge
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these objectives:
- Design internal routing for enterprise network
- Design BGP routing for enterprise network
- Design enterprise WAN connectivity
- Design enterprise data center integration
- Design security services in an enterprise network
- Design QoS for optimized user experience
- Design enterprise transition to IPv6
- Design enterprise multicast network
This course is available On-Demand. With On-Demand you get access to:
- 365 days of unlimited access to interactive, Cisco authorized training
- Hands-on practice labs delivered through Discovery Labs
- Course content that is equivalent to classroom training
- Graded assessments at the end of every section to provide students with vital feedback