This module discusses moving application data (Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 data, Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services, users shared folders, users redirected documents, Windows Server Update Services repository data, and the client backup data) to a separate drive or partition on the Windows Small Business Server.
- Lesson 1: Moving Data Storage Locations on Windows Small Business Server 2008
- Lesson 2: Disaster Recovery Planning
- Lesson 3: Managing Server Backups
- Lesson 4: Managing Server Recovery
Lab : Configure Backups and Administer Application Data
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Exercise 1: Configure Backup Media and Schedule
- Exercise 2: Design a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Exercise 3: Perform a Block Level Restore
- Manage server storage by moving databases and data folders.
- Manage server storage using administrative tasks in the Windows Small Business Server 2008 console.
- Plan and prepare for disasters and data recovery.
- Configure and administer data backups and recoveries.