In this module, students will understand the specific settings that can be managed using Group Policy.
- Exercise 1 Using a Group Policy Logon Script to Map a Network Drive
- Exercise 2: Using Group Policy to Redirect Folders
Lab A: Configuring Logon Scripts and Folder Redirection with Group Policy
- Installing the FSRM Role Service
Lab B: Configuring Administrative Templates
- Exercise 1: Configuring Administrative Templates
Lab C: Deploying Software Using Group Policy
- Exercise 1: Deploying a Software Package Using Group Policy
Lab D: Deploying Group Policy Preferences
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Exercise 1: Configure Group Policy Preferences
- Use Group Policy to configure folder redirection and scripts.
- Use Administrative Templates to manage users and computers.
- Deploy software using Group Policy.
- Deploy Group Policy preferences.