This module explains how to install, configure, and troubleshoot DNS within the organization’s network.Lessons
Lab : Planning and implementing name resolution by using DNS
- Implementing DNS servers
- Configuring zones in DNS
- Configuring name resolution between DNS zones
- Configuring DNS integration with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Configuring advanced DNS settings
Lab : Integrating DNS with Active Directory
- Planning DNS name resolution
- Implementing DNS servers and zones
Lab : Configuring advanced DNS settings
- Integrating DNS with Active Directory
- Configuring DNS policies
- Validating the DNS implementation
- Troubleshooting DNS
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Implement DNS servers.
- Configure zones in DNS.
- Configure name resolution between DNS zones.
- Configure DNS integration with AD DS.
- Configure advanced DNS settings.