Share in the Success of a Proven Leader
An education business has a powerful impact on people, whether it's an individual looking for a new career, an employee looking for a promotion, or a manager tasked with increasing staff productivity. New Horizons is an organisation that enables individuals and organisations to create, innovate, and push the boundaries through the enhancement of knowledge and skills.
Founded in 1982, New Horizons Learning Centres is the world's largest training provider offering a broad range of learning programs in the areas of Desktop Applications (Microsoft Office), Design, Media & Graphics (Adobe), IT Technical and Professional Development to individual learners, corporate businesses and government organisations. Today, New Horizons has more than 300 centres in over 70 countries, and we lead our industry as the largest independent IT training company in the world. We are actively seeking qualified franchisees in select territories to join our global network of franchised training centres.
New Horizons offers a compelling business opportunity to both entrepreneurs and to companies Australia wide; the ability to own and operate a business that provides much more than just a service. Ask any New Horizons franchisee—they will tell you that the training industry is a truly rewarding business.
As a New Horizons franchise owner you are provided with the advantage of working from a proven business model, using procedures that have been perfected over time, and benefiting from the experience of others.
Key Advantages of the New Horizons Franchise:
- Global Brand - Instant recognition of your business as a part of the established market leader in training.
- Proven Business Model - This model includes industry leading sales and seven marketing methodologies, combined with unparalleled training delivery methods.
- Worldwide Network - Being part of a network of over 300 training centers in over 70 countries means access to global clients, sharing of best practices and leveraging relationships with industry vendors like Microsoft, Cisco, Prometric, and others.
- Extensive Franchisee Training - Our franchisee training begins with an intensive two week training program for new owners and managers followed by additional training programs, staff job descriptions, ongoing training events, annual conferences, a wide variety of e-learning resources and more.
- Comprehensive Franchisee Support - Our franchisees benefit from shared knowledge that enables them to quickly address questions and resolve business challenges. You are never alone.
- World Class Content – New Horizons has access to one of the largest libraries of course manuals, video delivered content, web delivered training content, practice exams and more; often at much lower costs than one could find as an independent training company.
- Innovative Products & Solutions - New Horizons continues to lead the IT training industry with award-winning solutions like Mentored Learning™ and Online LIVE™.
For more information about what owning a New Horizons franchise could mean for you please review the following pages:
If you are interested in joining a global leader in an exciting Australian growth sector, please contact Alan Golombick on (02) 8263 5900 or email: email@example.com